To take advantage of the RAC process, candidates must pay certain fees. The fees are based on the number of evaluations that a candidate has to complete, and may vary from one person to another.
- $30 admission fee (non-refundable).
- $45 for a necessary file analysis.
- $40 per competency (up to a maximum of $500).
Maximum total: $575
Please note that the fees above include all activities related to the RAC services. No additional fees have to be paid to:
- Attend a seminar on a specific topic.
- Attend integration to the Quebec workforce seminars.
- Consult the online resources.
- Participate in job preparation activities.
- Participate in expert-led group activities.
- Book an appointment with an Advisor to prepare your Individual Evaluation Plan.
- Book an appointment with a content specialist to receive individual tutoring.