RAC for Businesses
WHAT IS RAC FOR BUSINESSES?
RAC is a process that allows adults to have the competencies they have acquired on the job officially recognized according to a program of study recognized by the MESRS (Ministère de l’Enseignement supérieur, de la Recherche et de la Science). The RAC services in Transportation and Logistics offered by Champlain College can allow people to obtain their AEC (Attestation d’Études Collégiales) as a Specialist in Transportation and Logistics – LCA.CB
HOW CAN MY COMPANY TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE RAC SERVICES?
To facilitate employees’ access to RAC services, Champlain College works in close partnership with businesses. Contact us to find out about our RAC solutions for businesses.
WHO IS THE RAC PROGRAM FOR?
The RAC services are for businesses that wish to:
- Obtain an objective portrait of their employee’s current dispatching competencies and have them trained for the competencies they are lacking
- Identify workers within the company that have transportation competencies and would like to upgrade their competencies to become dispatchers
- Improve their retention of personnel
- Have their employees’ competencies officially recognized
WHAT CAN CHAMPLAIN COLLEGE OFFER YOU?
- An initial evaluation of your employees’ competencies, accompanied by recommendations on the training required
- Seminars and practical exercises
- A specialist available to answer the candidate’s questions by email or phone
- Access to the College’s training web site for Dispatching Specialists
- Individual training time for the employees, upon request (up to a set maximum)